Likes working on cool things.
Prefers being part of a team but can cowboy code until the cows come home.
Would you like to know more?
Technology is cool and everything but it’s only really neat
if used to make the world a better place and improve lives.
My strengths are in front-end application architecture, writing the
an awesome experience for the user, making complex and rich iOS
applications instantly usable and all the back end work those
I like my code clean, my tests fast and my reviews honest.
While I am currently employed full-time but I am always interested
in hearing about cool projects that are looking for a little extra
freelance help. Don’t be afraid to
get in touch
and talk with me about what you’re working on. Collaboration
PS: Looking for keywords? I’ve got plenty of those. How about “”? No? Try again.
- A Danger plugin for displaying SwiftLint issues in your PR
- A Swift 3 library to make custom fonts in iOS play nice with Dynamic Type
- My Objective-C style guide
- Definitely some unpopular opinions in there but I think it makes for pretty and predictable code.
- enhance is a simple image viewer with zooming and UIDynamics for maximum fun.
- An AVQueuePlayer-backed audio player for iOS with a modern, minimal UI.
- A delightful and easy librato library for iOS.
- Contributor to SSZipArchive, a simple utility class for zipping and unzipping files.
- An in-progress tool for understanding
clang-format and building your own
.clang-format file. Feel free to submit a pull request.
- I've contributed to Batman fighting crime and kicking apps.
- A flexible, easy way to check configuration settings at app startup and control app flow.
- a jQuery plugin using CSS3 filters to replicate the tilt shift effect
- Manage multiple AJAX submissions and backbone views
- Polite Focus
- A nicer way of asking for focus on a form element