Sweats the details, especially in the UI. Likes working on cool things. Prefers being part of a team but can cowboy code until the cows come home.
Technology is cool and everything but it’s only really neat if used to make the world a better place and improve lives.
Would you like to know more?
My strengths are:
- Empathy for users and their experience
- Helping people so they can do their best work
- Writing the least amount of code possible (but no less than that)
- Making complex and rich applications easily usable
- Championing automated testing, builds, and as many other things as possible
- Application architecture
I like my code clean, my tests fast, and my reviews honest.
While I am currently employed full-time I am always interested
in hearing about cool projects that are looking for a little extra
freelance help. Don’t be afraid to
get in touch
and talk with me about what you’re working on. Collaboration
- danger-swiftlint creator
- A Danger plugin for displaying SwiftLint issues in your PR
- Font creator
- A Swift library to make custom fonts in iOS play nice with Dynamic Type
- My Objective-C style guide creator
- Definitely some unpopular opinions in there but I think it makes for pretty and predictable code.
- enhance creator
- enhance is a simple image viewer with zooming and UIDynamics for maximum fun.
- loudspeaker creator
- An AVQueuePlayer-backed audio player for iOS with a modern, minimal UI.
- librato-iOS creator
- A delightful and easy librato library for iOS.
- SSZipArchive contributor
- Contributor to SSZipArchive, a simple utility class for zipping and unzipping files.
- clangformat.com creator
- An in-progress tool for understanding
clang-format and building your own
.clang-format file. Feel free to submit a pull request.
- Batman contributor
- I've contributed to Batman fighting crime and kicking apps.
- sanity creator
- A flexible, easy way to check configuration settings at app startup and control app flow.
- tiltShift.js contributor
- a jQuery plugin using CSS3 filters to replicate the tilt shift effect
- backbone.abide.js creator
- Manage multiple AJAX submissions and backbone views
- Polite Focus creator
- A nicer way of asking for focus on a form element