TL;DR: I consolidate all of my thoughts on Twitter.
Oh, you want more? You got it.
Here’s a list of things that are different:
- Got a new job.
- Started writing CoffeeScript
- Stopped working on my Backbone library
- Started working around Batman.js (and contributing to fix broken things)
- Stopped working on front-end development
- Started working on iOS development again
- Became the most knowledgeable among my friends and coworkers about testing in iOS
- Fired up a personal project and got neck-deep in Angular.js and more familiar with Node.
That’s really all there is to say of interest. If that’s not enough, get in touch with me on Twitter. I’m still doing freelance work and I’m sure I can do something very helpful for your team.